Sometimes when you’re learning English, you probably get depressed and frustrated – you study so hard, but you just feel as if you aren’t improving. And sometimes the best thing to do when you feel like this is to give in to the feeling, and have a good moan!
Once you’ve finished moaning, think about your learning.
- What exactly are you struggling with?
- What is the hardest part of learning English?
- Is English the hardest language in the world?
Read the answers from learners who are feeling the pain of learning English – do you agree with them?
Soon you might be feeling more positive, and you now know that you are not alone!
And when you are ready for some more studying, do some reading:
- Find out what The Economist think about learning English.
- Read the list of 10 things that make English difficult.
- And last and least, the list of just 5 things that make English so hard!